mobileads

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Pet Bird Sitters in Florida

Over 18 years experienced Bird (Parrot) Sitter in Cape Coral/Ft Myers

 Phone: 239 240 6563

pet sitter Florida
Many years ago I became fascinated with birds/parrots and my love for these beautiful creatures have grown more and more each year. 
Since owning a beautiful African Grey for over 15 years and adopting another one, I have become extremely knowledgeable on avian care.
I know how difficult it is to find someone who you trust and give awesome care to your bird when you can't be home. 
I will care for your parrot in the comfort of your home or mine. 
He/she will have lots of outside the cage playtime since I am home all day. 
I have a very clean, non-smoking house: no air fresheners or teflon are used around the bird for their safety. 
If you need a cage I can provide one. 
My rates start at $20 a visit at your house, $25-$30 a day at mine. 
Prices may vary depending on your location and services needed. 
I am also available to watch over your house, water plants, take in mail etc. Short, long and emergency visits welcomed. 
Please call/text me to discuss your needs. 
References are  available upon request. 



Professional cat and bird sitter in Palm City


I have over 20 years experience with animals. 
Have horse farm in Palm City where I do boarding, breeding and rescue. 
Have had an african grey parrot for 20 years. 
Currently have cats and dogs too. 
I can provide excellent references in my home or yours, 
I will shower your pet with love, and attention to detail. 
Prices to suit your budget. 
Call Sue at 772-485-6081.




Pet care, pet sitting, from exotic birds to dog walking

pet care florida
 

I am open for hiring for any of your pet bird care needs and even pet related errands, 
Prices are negotiable but general somewhere around $15 an hour Is preferred. 
If you are going out of town or sick or busy or vacationing and need someone to walk or feed you loved pet

Then My services and own transportation can help.
Just contact me so we can set it up

Animals are a huge part of my life. 
I am the Primary care taker of four cats, a parrot and two cocktails and I also care for two fish two frogs and my leopard gecko.

I love animals and I am even a vegetarian for that reason and others. 
I am 19 years old. 
Feel free to contact me for any further information about me personally to help make your hiring decision.

My website: http://cydneyrallo.wixsite.com/petcare/

My phone: 561-2914847


No comments:

Post a Comment